Superior Silica Sands is not only a great company to work with, we’re a wonderful company to work for. We are committed to our employees and their families.
We are now hiring a Truck Logistics Coordinator. In this position you will be responsible for managing the inbound and outbound product streams via truck.
• Manage and schedule multiple inbound product streams via truck.
• Liaise with suppliers and trucking companies.
• Track inventory quantities and qualities on a daily basis and track costs.
• Manage efficiency of operations, including outbound and inbound truck receiving.
• Maintain metrics to assess performance, analyze data and implement improvements.
• Coordinate with sales and supply teams to understand contracts and customer requirements.
• Meet cost, productivity, and accuracy and timeliness targets.
• Resolve problems concerning transportation, logistics systems, imports or exports, or customer issues.
• Maintain metrics, reports, process documentation and customer service logs.
• Direct inbound or outbound logistics operations, such as transportation or warehouse activities.
• Negotiate transportation rates or services.
• Analyze the financial impact of proposed logistics changes, such as routing, shipping modes, product volumes or mixes, or carriers.
• Support management with special projects and workflow process improvements.