The Regional Account Manager role is meant to develop and grow Superior Silica Sands sales volume and profitability for the assigned accounts in the designated regional business sector.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
• Achieve regional business plan goals and objectives on specified customer accounts.
• Take appropriate actions to keep retention accounts.
• Create sales and pricing strategies that will successfully conquest target regional fleet accounts.
• Develop and maintain long term relationships between key personnel and its regional customers.
• Serve as primary representative of Superior Silica Sands to specified customers responding promptly to requests for assistance and information for all SSS products.
• Engage appropriate internal and external resources to ensure appropriate cultivation, closure, and follow-up of a transactions.
• Management/updates of client information in High Rise CRM.
• Maintain an active role in day to day product sales via terminal and rail shipments.
• Gather market intelligence related to proppant trends, local sand usage, and other initiatives based on Marketing / Business Development goals.
• Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
• Self-Motivated, Relationship Builder
• Able to work through managers and sales people to achieve results.
• Able to create relevant and engaging customer proposals that are of value to both the Company and the customer, specifically related to profitability.
• Strong Negotiation Skills
• Strong closing skills; able to bring sales to a close in a timely manner.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Marketing or equivalent experience.
• Ability to lift approximately 15-20 lbs
• 4+ years’ experience in selling in related industry with account management experience.
• Thorough knowledge of the key drivers of purchase decision among customers.