Sorry, this job has expired.
The Night Plant Supervisor reports directly to the Plant Manager, San Antonio and is responsible for managing night shift operations and maintenance activities including all operational functions, and directly supervising operations and maintenance employees.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
• Works closely with the Operations and Maintenance teams to maximize operation efficiency. Reports any downtime in log book.
• Night Shift hours include, but are not limited to; 6P to 6A
• Enforces safety while supervising operations and maintenance activities and personnel.
• Troubleshoots and identifies process needs to maintain production levels.
• Oversees the plant’s compliance with all Federal and State regulations, MSHA, operating permits, and company policies and procedures.
• Involves operator and maintenance personnel in the production planning process.
• Ensures safe, responsible, and compliant sites through hazard identification, emergency response, routine audits and effective document management.
• Ensures pre-shift crew forms are completed and reviewed.
• Ensures a great customer experience by maintaining production standards, implementing operations programs, and quality control support by checking samples through the shift.
• Delivers profitable site performance by ensuring sites have high up-time, troubleshooting and correcting technology issues, managing operating costs and actively engaging with Kosse staff.
• Completes shift report form at end of each shift to turn into Plant Manager.
• Adhere to on-call schedule issued by the Plant/Maintenance Manager
• Other duties assigned as needed.
Education and Experience:
• 3+ years of experience in plant operations
• Bachelor’s Degree in related field, preferred
• Strong field and analytical skills
• Familiar with testing standards and procedures for sand.
• Required computer skills include Microsoft office suite (Excel, Word, and Outlook)
• Good planning and organizational skills, ability to multi-task and track multiple projects at a time
• Occasionally work at heights greater than 3 feet.
• Ability to lift up to 70 lbs.
• Repetitively standing, walking, bending, stretching, reaching over shoulder height, frequent lifting heavy equipment
• Climb ladders up to 25 feet
• Dynamic, fast-paced, demanding environment
• Walk on uneven terrain