Sorry, this job has expired.
Superior Silica Sands is not only a great company to work with, we’re a wonderful company to work for. We are committed to our employees and their families.
We provide a wide array of benefits, including:
• Good pay and benefits package
• A family-sensitive environment
• A commitment to the highest ethical standards
• Open, honest and direct communications
• A commitment to each other
• A commitment to stringent health and safety measures
• A fun, easy-going culture
• Leadership that is responsive to employees’ needs
Interested in being a part of our superior team? We are now hiring a Maintenance Technician.
As the Maintenance Technician you will perform a combination of duties involving general maintenance of the plant.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Previous maintenance experience.
• Experience in welding and fabrication.
• Familiar with MSHA rules and regulations.
• Understand the type and quality of materials being produced.
• Complete daily service requirements of the plant; inspect plant for preventative maintenance issues.
• Fabricate and repair conveyors and hoppers.
• Perform equipment repair as needed.
• General maintenance throughout plant and wear preventative equipment.
• Ability to use various electric and air powered hand, welding, and cutting tools as needed.
• Ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision.
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs., climb stairs/ladders up to 100 ft., and stand for long periods of time.
• Must be available to work a rotating shift (i.e. any day of the week Sunday through Saturday)
Click "Apply now"!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.