Sorry, this job has expired.
Fort Worth, TX
Paid personal time, 401K / Retirement plan, Disability Insurance, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Health Insurance
Superior Silica Sands is not only a great company to work with, we’re a wonderful company to work for! We are committed to our employees and their families.
We are now hiring a Logistics Coordinator. In this position you will work closely with the Master Scheduler to coordinate third party transportation and schedules to optimize the on-time fulfillment of customer orders. You'll also manage inventory levels of finished products and develop appropriate forecast models to support service and inventory levels.
Benefits you can look forward to include:
• Competitive wage
• Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
• Company-paid Basic Life & AD&D, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
• 401(k) retirement savings plan (Up to 5% company match)
• Paid holidays and time off
• Bachelor's degree preferred.
• 3–7 years of experience in related industry preferred.
• Proficient in standard business office software.
• Proven ability to think independently and handle multiple projects through to completion.
• Record of successfully collaborating with and influencing senior management and peers.
• Demonstrated independent work initiative, sound judgment, diplomacy, analytical ability and professional demeanor.
• Monitor and manage Sales order fulfillment.
• Manage inventory levels and accuracy of products at assigned terminals.
• Ensure timely deliveries to maximize customer satisfaction.
• Local and regional carrier management, including Supply Chain KPI and Metrics development.
• Monitor supplier performance to assess ability to meet quality and delivery requirements.
• Monitor forecasts and quotas to identify changes or to determine their effect on supply chain activities.
• Implement new or improved supply chain processes.
• Analyze information about supplier performance or procurement program success.
• Analyze inventories to determine how to increase inventory turns, reduce waste, or optimize customer service.
• Implement improvements that support business strategies, adapted to changing market conditions, new business
opportunities, or cost reduction strategies.
• Research and process invoices for assigned terminals and plants.
• Input/Research/Correct BOL’s with assigned terminals.
• Month end accruals for assigned terminals.
• Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.