San Antonio, TX
Superior Silica Sands is not only a great company to work with, we’re a wonderful company to work for. We are committed to our employees and their families.
We are now hiring an Electrician.
We offer the following benefits:
• Competitive wage
• Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
• Company-paid Basic Life & AD&D, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
• 401(k) retirement savings plan (up to 5% company match)
• Paid holidays and time off
In this position you will perform a combination of duties involving electrical maintenance of the plant.
You will be responsible for:
• Maintaining electrical control systems and instrumentation.
• Record keeping.
• Ordering electrical supplies and equipment needed.
• Corrective and preventative maintenance of machinery/equipment.
• Adhering to on-call schedule issued by the Plant/Maintenance Manager.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• 1-3 years electrical experience.
• Must follow MSHA regulations.
• Must be in good physical health and able to perform duties around heavy equipment.
• Ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision.
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs, climb stairs/ladders up to 100 ft., stand for long periods of time, and occasionally work at heights greater than 3 feet.
• Repetitively standing, walking, bending, stretching, reaching over shoulder height, frequent lifting heavy equipment
• Climb ladders up to 25 feet
• Dynamic, fast-paced, demanding environment
• Walk on uneven terrain
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.