Business Relations Supervisor
Sorry, this job has expired.
Fort Worth, TX
Superior Silica Sands is not only a great company to work with, we’re a wonderful company to work for. We are committed to our employees and their families.
We are now hiring a Business Relations Supervisor.
You will be responsible for overseeing and providing leadership, development and direction for the Business Relations team, ensuring delivery of high quality service for all customer touch-points and interactions managed by the team.
• Bachelor’s degree or 3-5 years of related experience preferred.
• Manage business relations representatives.
• Work directly with customers with any issues they may have/ assist CSR’s with their assigned accounts/ daily communication to customers.
• Oversee the creation/ management/ updates to shipping patterns in Syteline, and add/ update pricing to all customer line items, also ensure information transmits correctly to additional software programs, such as RSI and GSQA.
• Assist in management of all software programs; RSI, GSQA, Syteline.
• Work hand in hand with Logistics department.
• Set up transit reports to customer’s destinations, monitor inbound inventory.
• Assist Accounting when needed.
• Daily communication with customer accounts.
• Ensure quality assurance on all customer accounts.
• Assist with special projects as needed. (Ex. Presentations, workbooks, sales communication, etc.)
• Assist with changes in GSQA, monitor COA’s to ensure data is transmitting properly.
• Assist with inside sales effort.
• Assist with pricing requests for new/potential customers.
• Weekly evaluation of open orders for designated accounts.
• Clearly communicate purchase order status to all customers.
• Participate in weekly sales calls.
• Proactively plan upcoming purchase orders.
• Good planning and organizational skills.
• Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills.
• Computer literacy, specifically MS Word for Windows.
• Ability to lift approximately 15-20 lbs.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.