Business Relations Representative
Sorry, this job has expired.
Fort Worth, TX
Superior Silica Sands is not only a great company to work with, we’re a wonderful company to work for. We are committed to our employees and their families.
Currently we are seeking a business relations representative.
As business relations representative you would be responsible for supporting inbound customer work order requests and internally-created work orders including answering customer calls and electronic requests. You would also work to maximize relationship management with divisional office personnel.
You would be expected to:
• Set up transit reports to customer’s destinations, monitor inbound inventory.
• Assist Logistics and Accounting when needed.
• Be in daily communication with customer accounts.
• Ensure quality assurance on all customer accounts.
• Assist with special projects as needed. (Ex. Presentations, workbooks, sales communication, etc.)
• Assist with changes in GSQA, monitor COA’s to ensure data is transmitting properly
• Assist with inside sales effort.
• Assist with pricing requests for new/potential customers.
• Weekly evaluation of open orders for designated accounts.
• Clearly communicate purchase order status to all customers.
• Participate in weekly sales calls.
• Proactively plan upcoming purchase orders.
• Bachelor’s degree or 3-5 years of related experience preferred.
• Good planning and organizational skills.
• Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills.
• Professional appearance and manner.
• Computer literacy, specifically MS Word for Windows.
As the demand for frac sand grows in the energy sector, so does the demand for a highly experienced, trusted supplier. Today, that company is Superior Silica Sands.
Superior Silica Sands is everything our name implies – a company uniquely positioned to serve the energy industry and known for superior frac sand, services and people. We are unique among frac sand providers because our relentless focus on service ensures that our customers’ needs are consistently met. We deliver the right sand, at the right place, time and price.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.